Training & Fellows Program Manager
We love supporting the startups and businesses in our programs to the best of our ability, and our trainers and fellows are a key part of that. (If you landed directly on this page, please also visit Join the Team, and About Us.)
We are looking for a creative and dynamic person to join our team managing our new Fellowship Program and creating training content, working in collaboration with both our Accelerator Program Manager and our Accelerator Training & Mentor Coordinator. As The Training & Fellows Program Manager, you will be responsible for two exciting aspects of our enterprise support programs:
(1) Leading the development and launching of our “Enterprise Support Fellows” program, whereby we select and provide stipends to experienced professionals and place them (physically or virtually/remote) with businesses and accelerators in Lebanon to help them through critical challenges and transitions, and
(2) Helping us identify and recruit people worldwide to help create reusable training modules recruiting volunteer and paid trainers who can help guide businesses in our accelerator programs, our partner accelerator programs, and others.
- Understand and embody Bloom’s culture.
- Recruit fellows candidates (in Lebanon and abroad), oversee their selection, and help with their placement using Bloom’s skills assessments and matchmaking processes to find relevant businesses and accelerators in our programs.
- Recruit trainers (in Lebanon and abroad), oversee their selection, and oversee the production of high quality training modules (including presentations, vidoes, worksheets, and other training content) that can be used in multiple accelerator cycles.
- Create “evergreen” content from a one time program (recordings of sessions, worksheet templates, facilitation guides, suggested activities, etc).
- Support the development of improved recruitment and selection methods that can also be used to recruit organizational volunteers and interns.
- Document engagement and impact of the training content and fellows and write relevant articles and reports to share with partners and donors.
- Program / project management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, including written and spoken
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem contacts within MENA and abroad
- Experience with recruitment, engagement, and followup
- Alignment with Bloom’s mission to support people in equal access to opportunity, especially for those currently left behind
- Excellent time and organizational management skills
Nice To Have:
- Startup / business training experience
- Curriculum design skills
- Basic video editing skills
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic, including written and spoken
- Part-time ok to start (minimum 3-4 days/week availability), with preference towards more availability in the near future
- Initial contract is as a “consultant/contractor”
- All positions can be paid into accounts in Lebanon (fresh money accounts) or abroad.
- Remote work / partial remote work is ok (some presence in Lebanon is a plus, but not required)
If you have any questions about this position, please email them to: hr [at] bloom.pm