Program Manager (Senior Position)
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our team! This person will oversee daily internal operations and activities, and continuously measure and improve our internal systems and procedures to ensure that all Bloom’s functions are in line with and efficiently achieving our strategic goals. (If you landed directly on this page, please also visit Join the Team, and About Us.)
Bloom brings about positive change through our programs and methods that bridge personal, professional and organizational development. We’re working to strengthen those similar efforts within our internal team processes in order to help all our employees grow personally and professionally, while improving our organizational capacities and impact.
We’re working to build an amazing team that can effectively work together, innovate together, and grow together. Our team is distributed across 6 countries, with primary programs currently in 9 countries across the MENA region. We’re looking for someone with experience in managing both the day-to-day operations as well as growth-oriented, cross-cultural teams that are remote/distributed, tech-enabled, and passionate about social impact on some of our world’s most difficult challenges, in difficult places.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth (we’re currently leveraging and implementing the 4DX – Four Disciplines of Execution methods), monitor daily team operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- Implement our professional and personal growth assessments and operationalize key growth areas for the internal Bloom teams.
- Conduct weekly meetings with team leaders and host periodic check-in meetings to assess team members’ performance.
- Help continually improve internal team processes, establish policies that promote Bloom’s culture and vision and oversee efforts to strengthen our culture of team learning, wellbeing, and growth.
- Oversee organization logistics to help the team be as effective as possible.
- Monitor financial data for Administration, Program and Communication teams and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
- Oversee and support team hiring within available programs and budgets.
- Serve as the liaison between team members and CEO and act on essential matters that support the strategic plan.
- Minimum of five years as Program Manager or in a similar role, previous experience in 4DX (Disciplines of Execution) is preferred.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Solid understanding of Operations Management, outstanding people skills and excellent knowledge of essential business functions (HR, Finance, Project Management, etc).
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Part-time ok to start (minimum 3-4 days/week availability), with preference towards full-time availability in the near future .
- Remote work / partial remote work is ok, though at least some part-time presence in Lebanon is helpful.
- Initial contract is as a “consultant/contractor”, with potential for shifting to a full-time position in the future.
- All positions can be paid into accounts in Lebanon (fresh money accounts) or abroad.
If you have any questions, please email them to: email@example.com