We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our team! This person will manage entrepreneurship and innovation programs, targeting Lebanon and the MENA + Africa region to support the development of novel and scalable businesses.
Bloom brings about positive change through our programs and methods that bridge personal, professional, and organizational development.
- Minimum of three years as Program Manager or in a similar role, previous experience in entrepreneurship education is preferred.
- Demonstrable competency in project management
- A good understanding of entrepreneurship
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable working remotely and keen to learn new technologies
- Part-time ok to start (minimum 3-4 days/week availability), with a preference towards full-time availability shortly.
- Remote work / partial remote work is ok, though at least some part-time presence in Lebanon is helpful.
- The initial contract is as a “consultant/contractor”, with the potential for shifting to a full-time position in the future.
- All positions can be paid into accounts in Lebanon (fresh money accounts) or abroad.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing program operations with the support of the programs’ team.
- Manage programs’ requirements in collaboration with the programs’ team and in coordination with concerned departments, including planning, execution, follow-up, outreach and mobilization of stakeholders, budgeting, monitoring, and reporting.
- Lead on organizing project activities (outreach, business support, etc.) with the help of the relevant teams.
- Follow up on implementation in coordination with the programs team.
- Assist in developing and managing the program’s support activities in coordination with the responsible team members or external consultants. Activities can include capacity building, coaching and mentoring, entrepreneurship training, and events collaborating with the program’s team.
- Oversee and support in producing reporting on the progress and status of projects.
- Learn, and explore opportunities through researching new practices and improving existing tools of the programs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the next steps.
If you have any questions about this position, please email them to: hr [at] bloom.pm