Mentors & Fellows Program Manager
We love supporting the startups and businesses in our programs to the best of our ability, and our mentors and fellows are a key part of that. (If you landed directly on this page, please also visit Join the Team, and About Us.)
We are looking for a creative and dynamic person to join our team managing our Fellowship Program and mobilizing mentorship support, working in collaboration with both our Accelerator Program Manager and our Accelerator Training Content Manager. As The Mentors & Fellows Program Manager, you will be responsible for two exciting aspects of our enterprise support programs:
(1) Leading the development and growth of our “Enterprise Support Fellows” program, whereby we recruit experienced professionals and match them (physically or virtually/remote) with businesses and accelerators in Lebanon to help them through critical challenges and transitions, and
(2) Helping us identify and recruit people worldwide to mobilize mentorship support for the enterprises in our team and build a supportive community that can help these aspiring and growing entrepreneurs thrive while guiding the enterprises in our accelerator programs, our partner accelerator programs, and others.
- Understand and embody Bloom’s culture.
- Recruit fellows candidates (in Lebanon and abroad), oversee their selection, and help with their placement using Bloom’s skills assessments and matchmaking processes.
- Recruit mentors (in Lebanon and abroad), oversee their selection, and oversee the mentorship relationship with their mentees.
- Support the development of improved recruitment and selection methods that can also be used to recruit organizational volunteers and interns.
- Document engagement and impact of the mentors and fellows and write relevant articles and reports to share with partners and donors.
- Program / project management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, including written and spoken
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem contacts within MENA and abroad
- Experience with recruitment, engagement, and followup
- Alignment with Bloom’s mission to support people in equal access to opportunity, especially for those currently left behind
- Excellent time and organizational management skills
Nice To Have:
- Startup / business training experience
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic, including written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills in French, including written and spoken
- Part-time ok to start (minimum 3-4 days/week availability), with preference towards more availability in the near future
- Initial contract is as a “consultant/contractor”
- All positions can be paid into accounts in Lebanon (fresh money accounts) or abroad.
- Remote work / partial remote work is ok (some presence in Lebanon is a plus, but not required)
If you have any questions about this position, please email them to: hr [at] bloom.pm