Junior Operations & Research Associate
We are working to improve our programs, platform and organization to have an ever-increasing positive impact on the individuals, enterprises, and communities we work with. (If you landed directly on this page, please also visit Join the Team, and About Us.)
The Junior Operations & Research Associate will assist with organizational development operations as well as with the development of our online platform and programs.
- Supporting organizational meetings (advisory board, team meetings, etc) with meeting coordination, note-taking, pre- and post-meeting communications with participants, and other followups;
- Working with program managers to support design, procurement and delivery of program materials to enterprises and training partners in our programs, and developing and overseeing quantified monitoring approach of those efforts;
- Q/A support to help route people with questions to the right Program Managers, Mentors, or answering general programmatic questions
- Support procurement process by researching suppliers, supplier coordination, arranging deliveries and otherwise, including team travel when relevant;
- Support platform research around organizational requirements, competitors / alternatives, and otherwise;
- Assisting in organizational research for key initiatives and special projects;
- Conducting other online research and support activities in collaboration with various organizational projects, needs and teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English, including written and spoken;
- A high degree of comfort with using various online tools and conducting research;
- Comfort with both deep-focused work, and involvement in multiple project and activity areas;
- Ability to work methodically, detail oriented, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic, including written and spoken
- Experience working with online enterprise tools including Google Drive / Google Docs, Slack, project management tools, online accounting, and data analysis tools.
- Part-time ok to start (minimum 3-4 days/week availability), with preference towards more availability in the near future
- Remote work / partial remote work is ok, though at least some part-time presence in Lebanon is strongly preferred
- Initial contract is as a “consultant/contractor”
- All positions can be paid into accounts in Lebanon (fresh money accounts) or abroad.
If you have any questions about this position, please email them to: hr [at] bloom.pm