Senior Full Stack Developer
Join our team to refine the beta version of our productivity and program management platform, help take it to the market, and continually refine it based on user feedback along with your ideas!
You will be responsible for writing and supporting production code following our quality and coding standards. In addition to making your deliverables available on our test and production servers, we expect you to invest time in documenting them to ensure long term maintainability of our platform.
To support you in fulfilling your tasks and continually grow and face new challenges, we will provide you with the needed coaching/mentoring on the use of state-of-the-art engineering practices and methodologies.
- Developing product features following our coding and quality standards
- Participating in Agile/Scrum meetings
- Participating in code review sessions
- Developing unit and integration tests
- Researching and presenting learnings on technologies to the team
- Sharing your ideas, feedback, and suggestions for platform enhancements
- Understanding of relational database systems and NoSQL database systems
- Understanding of functional and object oriented programming paradigms
- Understanding of IoT messaging
- Experience in front end web development using an advanced JS framework
- Experience in web API development (REST)
- Demonstrated understanding of a backend language (NodeJs, PHP, C#)
- Open to learning new technologies and going out of comfort zone
- Discipline and organization in meeting deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and make local decisions for the long term
- Passion for problem solving and software development
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of NodeJs
- Knowledge of MongoDB and Mongoose
- Knowledge of AWS IoT and/or MQTT
- Knowledge ReactJS
- Experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Experience in developing products for real life use
- Remote work / partial remote work is ok
- Initial contract is as a “consultant/contractor”, with potential for shifting to a full-time position in the future
- All positions can be paid into accounts in Lebanon (fresh money accounts) or abroad.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Work experience with proven track record in software development will be taken into consideration in lieu of a relevant university degree
If you have any questions about this position, please email them to: hr [at] bloom.pm