Become a HerMeNow Mentor
Maybe you’ve become an expert in your domain of work, built up a pool of experience worth sharing, had great success in your own field, or had a mentor who helped you. Regardless, mentoring is something you can do that makes a direct difference in someone else’s life and business.
What are the mentorship options?
There are two ways for you to get involved (you can choose both!):
Key Mentors: The principal mentor for a team in our programs. We’ll match you with an enterprise based on your preference and the needs of the business. We’ll ask you to commit to the following:
- Joining at least one Sprint session to meet the enterprises (preferable)
- Participating at least once in a Mentor Speed Dating session, a rapid series of 20-minute meetings with teams to help find the right mentor-mentee match.
- Be part of the selection process.
- Guide the enterprise as they develop their budgeting for funds they receive in the program (when applicable).
- Guiding enterprises during the accelerator cycles (recommended one hour per two-week cycle to check in on progress over 12 weeks).
- Participate in pitch feedback sessions and provide scoring during Sprint and Accelerator Demo Days.
Topic Mentors: Topic Mentors support teams in specific areas of expertise (e.g., marketing, HR, etc.)
- Sometimes, they provide advice and answers to the entrepreneurs, but more often ask good questions to help them discover the solutions they can resolve within them.
- When appropriate, they are also willing to connect the enterprises with people in their network.
Join our community of mentors
We’re always looking for great experts who want to give back to the community and help young startups improve their ideas and bloom. If this resonates with you, fill out this form, and we’ll get in touch soon.
Fill out the form below to register your interest.
Back to HerMeNow main page.